Harry’s ten reasons
When your son tells you what he wants to do for his 10th birthday and you cry.
With joy, that is.
Please support Harry in raising multiples of 10 to celebrate his 10 years by December 5.
- I want to help kids with cancer through mum’s work
- I met Declan a few times and I cried when he died of cancer, aged 8
- I’m really lucky
- I don’t need any stuff (except maybe a new band for my fit bit)
- I get sad when I hear of the kids mum knows through work and what they go through
- I love playing with my brother and I bet Brodie misses Declan
- It’s my birthday and I want to help
- We can all make a difference
- I’ll shave my hair off
- Please donate to The Kids’ Cancer Project